Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Library Worksheets?

Well first I can't even print the second one out because it says that the files won't transfer to print. Whatever that means? The other two printed out with no problem so go figure? Now to actually doing the worksheets that would print out for me. Is it just me or are the answers already done for you on like the first three problems? I don't understand them very well at all. I guess we will find out tommorrow when we go to the library and listen to somebody give us a lecture and check the worksheets.
I must say that I am looking foward to finding out how to do research in the library because I have papers due in my other classes and the library could become very useful. I don't have very much information for them so I really hope whoever gives us the lecture can really help us. I don't understand why the worksheets won't print but I am happy to be going to the library and I must say that is probably the first time that I have ever said that.

No comments: