Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baseball Practice

Tonight we had our first real team baseball practice. Some people would call it hard but I just enjoy being out away from school work and playing on the field. It is enjoyable even though we run every two seconds and have to bullpen a bunch of pitchers. It is just like a time to relax and get away from all of the school work. For example, we ran like two miles and than did like twenty sprints but at the end you can just stop and think atleast I am not reading a book or writing a paper. It is fun too me because atleast I feel like I am improving my self physically.
When I read I feel like I am wasting time because I am just learning a bunch of stuff that I will never need to use again. That goes for all books except for the english readings because it never hurts to know a little something about war (plus it is interesting) and you will always need to know how to write. Than there is baseball practice where you might not always need to be able to play ball but it never hurts to stay in shape. I want to be able to live the longest life possible and you enhance your chances be being physically fit. America as a whole is fat and I don't want to fit that stero type. That is why I believe baseball is much more important than reading. (Except of course English 101 reading assignments).

No comments: