Monday, September 8, 2008

1.Hi my name is Tyler Bennett. I am from Preston, Maryland which is on the Eastern Shore. I went to Colonel Richardson High School. I plan to major in criminal justice while here but the main reason that I came was for baseball. I want a degree but i could get that anywhere so I came here because I was recurited.
2.I have not done much writing as you can probably tell but I did some arguemative writing in high school. I do not write very much out of class besides a grocery list.
3.I usually write a paper starting with a outline and than a rough draft following with some editing. Than at the very end I get to my final finished paper. I think that writing the rough draft is the hardest because you don't have much to work with besides some thoughts on a piece of paper.
4.I like to just write a short story or something that you make up and make it interesting and funny. I get satisfaction out of that because it something that I did on my own that a teacher did not make me do.
5.The longest paper that I have had to write was my junior year english paper it is was like 9 pages. I prepared for it by doing the most research that I could to get ready for it. I learned from that experience to not procrastnate.
6.The one and only thing that sticks out to me about being useful is the use of notecards for writing down your research. I also think that outlines are pretty useful.
7.I think I am good at staring papers but than i feel I am really bad at ending them. I think I could defiently use some help with the end of my body in the paper and than the conclusion.
8.I think I will need the most support with constructing my rough draft because that is where I feel that I struggle because just looking at a outline does not help me much.
9.I would probably write about steriods because I feel that is a very easy but popular topic to write on these days.
10.I love to argue I am just like anybody else I think I am always right. I enjoy to write papers where I can argue my point. I think arguing is just when two sides disagree and they decide their case through an argument.

No comments: