Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Late Night Dining Hall Food

Is it just me or is it the exact same thing to eat at the dining hall every single night from 9-12? The main thing is always mozz sticks and chicken wings. I have only eaten at south campus dining hall at late night but I assume that it is the same at north. I always come back from study hall and stop in there to get some food because our practice usually makes us miss dinner. I know that there are options of fruit and stuff but when you have not eaten in like 8 or 9 hours than you feel liek some meat. Than when you get there it is the same food everynight and it makes you get tired of it real quick.
My next point is that you don't really have much choice because at 10 o'clock at night there are not too many places that you can eat if any? I just know that late night is open and possibly the common shop if you just wanted to get a snack but it has extremley weird hours. They are open at all different times and somtimes they are the most random times I think that they could possibly think of. I think that the dining hall should change up the food some and they can keep the same type of stuff but just mix it up. What I mean is they can keep the snack stuff but there are way more options than just chicken wings and mozz sticks. In other words they should change there food or somebody with a kitchen could probably start making some good money if they want to serve a variety of good late night food.

No comments: