Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long Practice

I did not know if coach would ever stop talking. Practice was already long enough and than on top of it coach just started talking about signs. I swear that when he started talking the sun was way up in the air and by the time he got done it was pitch black. We have a scrimmage game already Friday, Saturday, and Sunday which means our entire weekend is going to be listening to him talk. On a weekand it is not too bad but when you need to get so many study hall hours done and your work done he needs to go ahead and let us go.
It is very fustrating because he already has said what he wanted to say but than he just starts talking to her himself talk. It is extremly boring because he repeats himself over and over not including that I think he just trys to drag it out so that practice is longer. He has a family at home with a wife and kids, you would think that he wants to get home and see them. I guess I think wrong because he continues to drag it out. That is not including that we don't get to eat because we have to get our hours in and the place closes at ten so you have no chice but to just run over to comcast and get signed in. That is enough of my rambling but I just need to vent because we had a useless long practice.

No comments: