Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dinner

I don't reaal know what I am supposed to be writing about or if I am even suppose to be writing right now but anyways i am going too. This whole online blog assignment is really confusing me. Tonight I went to the stamp and got some chicken from Chick-f-ila after my workout. It was really good and I know this is extremely boring but I don't know what else I am suppose to talk about. I love to eat at the stamp because there is so many options and it is so much better than the dining hall. My night always consist of coming from class to practice/workout and than eating. Than unfortunally I have to go to study hall all the way in comcast. It is extremly boring and long and I don't know if any of you guys are athletes or not because you would know what I am talking about.
If anybody is bored enough to read this and want to comment than please tell me how this blog thing works. I do not know how to do anything except type in this box and than hit post. So even if you do comment I am probably not going to know how to read it. Also if anybody else out there is occuring any of these problems than please comment and tell me so I will feel a little better. That is if you know how to comment on somebody elses writing. I personally do not even know how to look at somebodys blog. Anyways the main purpose of this post was to say that the stamp food is really good so if you have not been there to eat than you should.

1 comment:

Natalie Corbin said...

I agree that stamp food is good, but I wish that the Taco Bell had a full menu.

You are doing fine with blogging--the point is just to practice writing about whatever you want, and writing on a regular basis...because practice makes perfect. If you ever can't think of anything to write about, you can always send me a note asking for a prompt, and I'll write back and say "Ok, Tyler, I feel that baseball is boring. Try to convince me otherwise." Or "If we were to select a national food, what should that food be and why?" (Feel free to write posts for either of these if they inspire you).