Thursday, September 11, 2008

Study Hall

Hi, tonights wonderful topic that I am going to write about is this wonderful thing called study hall. It sucks really bad and it just so happens that I am in it right now. I think that this program could help if it was not about a hour walk. I live in allegany which is all the way on the end of south campus. It takes about a half hour one way and that is no exggration. It is by far the worse part of my day. Than once I am here (like tonight) it is not to bad because i can get some stuff done that needs to get done. For example, I can type blogs because it is so loud in here that it is impossible to read. If you are a student athelete here at maryland your first semenster you have to get atleast 8 hours.
My next point that I am going to talk about is this blog assignment. I am finally starting to get the hang of it. I am still not sure if you are just suppose to type random stuff like this and post it or not. Anyways I think that this assignment is so much better than having to write it even with all of the problems in the begining. The only problem is that it does not have spell check and I am a horrible speller as you can probably already tell. My paper usually looks like a christmas tree when I get done typing it because there is so many errors. So that is the only complaint that I have about this assignment now that it is working correctly.

No comments: