Monday, October 27, 2008

Cold Weather

It has gotten cold. We still have one week of baseball left and the weather decided that it could not wait another week. It has rained all afternoon besides that it is absolutely freezing outside. I even heard that there is a slight chance of some snow showers later in the week. It is not going to be quite that cold but I do believe it could flurry or something if the moisture is there. Next week we switch to all lifting and it is indoors but this week we are still outside. Baseball is not a very good cold weather sport because there can be a lot of standing around at times which gives you a very good chance of getting cold. Besides that you can not perform near as well when its cold. I don't mind walking to class in the cold weather even though I would prefer warmer weather. Anyways my point being that if the cold weather would wait till next week I would greatly appreciate it. I guess that is why mother nature is so interesting because we defiantly can not control it. Anyways next week it will all be over and it will not matter anyways especially since we don't even have english all week I don't think for conferences or something so that sounds good.

No comments: