Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weekend Off

We have got an easy weekend for baseball! We have a lift real early in the morning and than we are probably off Sunday as long as we have three good scrimmages. We intersquad or scrimmage, what ever you want to call it Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week. That really sucks for trying to actually trying to get your school work done but makes for a great weekend. If we have nothing to do on Sunday than I am going to either just relax all day or even head home to see some people back there that I have not seen for a while. These next three days are going to be really tuff considering that I have alot of work and four hour scrimmages every night but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
First thing is that we have this weekend pretty much off which is like the frist one since I have been at college. Also another great thing is in November baseball cuts way back because all we do is lift like four days a week but no practice. So that will make for some great weekends plus I will have alot more time to get my school work done. Hopefully these next couple weeks go smoothly and than November will be here.

No comments: