Monday, October 27, 2008

Scheduling

Why is there so many requirements you have to take into effect while scheduling? I believe that in order to get a degree you should have to get a certain amount of credits and that's it. The only special requirement should be that you need one english class and one math class. Besides that they should just let you pick your classes. It is so dumb all of the stupid stuff that they make you do that I will never use again. I am trying to find history and art classes to fit into my schedule that I am required to take but will never need them. It is stupid because it is not necessary for one thing and the other is that I have no interest. Those types of classes are just going to be miserable to me because I have no interest. You should be able to declare a major and have a certain amount of credits towards you major with english and math and you're good to go. The rest of all of the little pity requirements just try to complicate things. College is hard enough just taking classes that you are interested in so when you hate the class it just makes is horrible to take the class. College is defiantly difficult enough without taking stupid classes like we had to in high school.

No comments: