Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Study Hall

In the beginning of the year I used to hat study hall and I still do! I have come to figure out though that coming in the afternoon is a good thing. It is not nearly as crowded and you can actually get some work done. My main point before was that I could study better in my room than I could at this place. This place is actually a good resource if you come at the right times. That pretty much means that you should not come in at night time early in the week. That is what makes it impossible to work.
It is much easier to write blogs now that it is actually quiet in this place. I usually just watch movies and stuff in here and than once my time is up go back to my room and get done what I have to get done. In the afternoon here I can count like a total of ten people in this place but from about 500 till about 900 is is really packed. The worst times are on Monday and Tuesday by far because everybody needs hours. I have come to realize that it is easier to just wait till later in the week. Now that fall ball for baseball is done it makes it easier to come in the afternoons.

No comments: