Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Library???

I have never been to this place. I know that it is a horrible thing but I always have to go to study hall so I have never been. Now that we have to get 15 sources I guess I am going to have to break down and go. I don't even know..... can you check out books? Or do you have to just sit in there and read them. It does not sound like too much fun to me because you probably have to be really quiet and that is a problem for me. I am used to study hall where everybody just talks and does not really get much work done at all. I actually get more done back at my room but maybe if I go to the library I will like it. I can't imagine too many people actually going there so it is probably really quiet and resourceful.
I have heard from people that it is a great place to get stuff done so I actually might want to look into it. I sound like a horrible person I know but I do actually get my work done just not at the library. I am going to go this weekend and probably next week and hopefully it will count for my study hall hours. I think that these 15 sources are going to be really tough though.

No comments: