Tuesday, November 11, 2008

COLD

I believe that fall is finally here to stay. I don't think that we are going to have anymore 70 almost 80 degree days. We have been blessed with these beautiful days and it just makes you wonder how bad this winter is going to be. I was always taught that whatever comes around goes around so since the weather has been so nice it makes you wonder what the spring will be like. That is very scary because we start baseball practice on January 20 and it will probably be miserable. We did not have a single real bad day all fall but we start games in February so my luck it will be snowing. Back in high school I could not wait for it to snow so I could go outside and mess around in it. I live on a farm so we have tons of room to sled behind trucks or four wheelers. There is nothing more fun that riding a quad or trike all over the place in the snow.

No comments: