Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ralph

Did everybody else get the email from the football coach. He wants students to go to their practice on fridaty to get them pumped up. He also went into detail about how if Byrd stadium is loud then it increases their chances of winning. I hope thet they decide to play better than they did against tech. Of course they will though because UNC is ranked and we always play to our competition. I mean go all the way back to the beginning with the lose to middle tennessee. That was crazy. Than I believe either the next week or the following we beat cal. Of course Cal was ranked at the time so we played better.
My prediction is that with our undefeated home record and playing a ranked team that it should be a good game. My guess it 21-14 we come out on top but maybe even better than that. If we were playing them at their place than I would give it to the by atleast 14 because we can't play on the road. They play this loud tape recording of a crowd like everyday while we are trying to practice baseball but it does not help.

No comments: