Saturday, November 22, 2008

Football Game

It is going to be so cold on sat night at the football game. The game does not start until 745 and it is only suppose to get to 38 during the day so I can't imagine what it will be like when the sun goes down. But who cares? Thanksgiving break is only in a couple days and we get to go home for a break. The football game will be the last thing that I am thinking about when i am home next week. I can not wait it is going to be so awesome! It will be the first time in a while that I will be home for more than like two days. Than after thanksgiving we only have a few weeks and than we get a whole month off. It will be so nice to eat all of that food on Thursday. I love to eat so I can't wait to get away from this nasty dining hall food.
This whole weekend all I casn think about is just getting out of here on Mondasy night and heading home. We have practice Monday night and than I am gone. Of course on Monday morning I have english class where I get to turn in paper number three. I can't wait!!

No comments: