Monday, December 1, 2008

Great Break

I had a great thanksgiving break and I can not wait untill Christmas now. It seemed like as soon as Thanksgiving dinner was done than I started to think about Christmas. My mom started to put up Christmas stuff the next day and that is what really gets me into the mood. Than I come back to my dorm and there is nothing so it is kind of boring around here. I think we should decorate some in our room but we are not really here long enough for it to actually matter I guess because we only have school for a couple more weeks. I have to work on Saturday and head to another dinner for my family so I actually will not be here that long at all.
Thanksgiving dinner was great though and it was good to get some good food instead of just eating at the expensive diner. I love to eat so I like all holidays because most have dinners with them. I espically enjoy thanksgiving though just because it is entirely about food which is great. It was also just good to be home and get away form this place for an extended period of time. A long story short I had a good break and I wish it was longer but Christmas is right around the corner.

No comments: