Monday, December 8, 2008

COLD!!

It is unbelievabley cold! I had to go home this weekend to work and it was the coldest I have been in a long time. Yesterday the wind was blowing a 100 mph it felt like. The cold air would just go right threw you. I say that was the coldest I have been until today came. I know it was only a day later but today is the coldest I have been in a long time. The only day that I can remember being colder is when I was a freshman and it was in the low thirty's and raining/sleeting. I was a freshman that got pulled up to varsity for the playoffs. I thought it was so cool until I had to stand on the sidelines and watch a two or three hour football game in the freezing cold. We were also over a hour away from my school so the bus ride back was horrible. We stopped to eat at McDonald's and that even made it worse. I played a lot of away games in high school and I used to love to stop to eat. When I was cold and wet that night I was miserable. Anyways today felt like a flash back minus the wet part. I have an eight o'clock class and I walked out with just a sweat shirt on. I was completely miserable and I was speed walking to class.

No comments: